Spiritueel leraar, in 1895 geboren in India en wereldwijd aanstichter tot heroverweging rondom reïncarnatie (hij zou de reïncarnatie van een bekende Bodhisattva zijn). Deze man is bijzonder, net als zijn uitspraken.
1. “Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay."
2. “There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.”
3. “I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect.”
4. “If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem.”
5. “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
6. “Look within, you are the world.”
7. “Religion is the frozen thought of man out of which they build temples.”
8. “The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.”
9. “A man who is not afraid is not aggressive, a man who has no sense of fear of any kind is really a free, a peaceful man.”
10. “We all want to be famous people, and the moment we want to be something we are no longer free.”
11. “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick community.”
12. “Only if you reject all the other paths, you can discover your own path.
Deze mooie, oud-Chinese gezegdes. >