Shinto, de oorspronkelijke religie van Japan en de letterlijke vertaling van 'de weg der goden', is een manier om je levenspad te bewandelen. Zuiver en puur en met bijzonder veel liefde en respect voor de natuur. Shinto uit je in dankbaarheid. In dans, kunst en traditie. Wij vinden dit zo mooi, dat we wat Shinto wilden delen. En wel de vorm van mooie citaten met daarin levenslessen:
1. “Your job is not to judge, not to figure out whether someone deserves something. Your job is to lift the fallen, to restore the broken and to heal the hurting.”
2. “Live less out of habit, and more out of intent.”
3. “When you let go of what you think you are, you’ll become what you might be."
4. “To be fully alive is to have an aesthetic perception of life, because a major part of the world's goodness lies in its often unspeakable beauty.”
5. “The mirror hides nothing. It shines without a selfish mind. Everything good and bad, right and wrong is reflected without fail. The mirror is the source of honesty because it has the virtue of responding to the shape of object. It points out the fairness and impartiality of the divine will.”
6. “The past will never come back.”
7. “Emphasize harmony of natural beauty and a poetic appreciation of reality.”
8. “Cleanliness is not distinct from godliness.”
9. “One who smiles, rather than rages, is always the stronger one.”
10. “Live your life for family, for the spirits and the ancestors and for nature.”
Check out our jewelry! Taj Amsterdam | Recycled silver | Dutch design | Handcrafted on Bali | Fair to the People & Fair to the Planet.