Leren van de wijzen. Vandaag: 10 wijsheden van Lao Tzu, Chinese filosoof uit de 6e eeuw v.Chr. en een van de stichters van het taoïsme.
1. “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
2. “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.”
3. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
4. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.”
5. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.”
6. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."
7. “If you would take, you must first give, this is the beginning of intelligence.”
8. “He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.”
9. “Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy.”
10. “Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment.”
Waar vrouwen regeren. Soms stuit je op zulke bijzondere plekjes op onze aardbol, dat je ze simpelweg moet delen. >