1. How do I know which ring size I have? There are two ways to properly determine your ring size: 1. Determine your size at a jeweler, which is the most precise of all methods. 2. Measure your ring size yourself. Here you can read all about it: How to measure your ring size.
2. What are the shipping costs of my order?
The Netherlands: - Orders above € 50 are delivered for free during the day. - For orders under € 50 you pay a fee of € 3, 60 shipping costs. - Deliveries at night will always cost you € 5, 10.
Germany: - Orders above € 65 are delivered for free during the day. - For orders under € 65 you pay a fee of € 5,25 shipping costs.
Belgium: - Orders above € 65 are delivered for free during the day. - For orders under € 65 you pay a fee of € 5,60 shipping costs.
The rest of Europe: You pay a fee of € 10 shipping costs.
As soon as your order is shipped, we will send you a Track & Trace-code so you can know the exact whereabouts of your package.
3. How long does it take before I receive my order? In the Netherlands Taj-jewelry is usually delivered within 1-2 business days. For Belgium and Germany the expected delivery time is approximately 7 working days. The estimated delivery also depends on the method of payment you choose and the availability of our stock. Taj is not responsible for any delays caused by third parties (i. e. transportation or courier companies).
4. Can my package also be delivered during the evening? Evening deliveries are possible within the Netherlands, but will cost € 5,10. The package will then be delivered between 6 pm and 9 pm. For the delivery process you can choose at ‘shipping method’ between parcel and evening delivery.
5. How can I exchange my purchase? An exchange can happen up to 14 days after receiving your Taj-jewelry. If you received a jewelry box with your order (which is the case if you ordered jewelry pieces above the amount of € 50), please send your jewelry back WITHOUT the box via registered mail. When exchanging jewelry, always keep to our shipping terms and conditions. For more information on this, please read our Exchange Policy.
7. Which methods of payment can I use? At Taj you can pay with iDeal, Paypal, credit card (through Paypal) or a prepaid bank transfer.
8. Where is Taj-jewelry produced? Our jewelry is hand made in Indonesia from recycled silver and gold, in a local workshop in the mountains of Bali. Here our producers can work in a safe environment and earn an honest wage.
9. Where does the silver and gold for our jewelry come from? Our sustainable jewelry is made from recycled silver and gold that is produced without harmful chemicals that leak in to the earth. The silver and gold we use, originates from old jewelry and silverware (such as forks and candle holders) from neighboring islands. We melt these artifacts and give them a second life. That is why each Taj piece also carries a beautiful piece of history. You can read more about this in our section about our Sustainable Jewelry.
10. Can I find Taj jewelry in a store? Taj-Jewelry can be found in numerous stores throughout the Netherlands. Here you can find a list of our retail locations.
Is your question not listed here? Please feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.